Friday, April 13, 2012

first post.

I dicided to blog. For an outlet, becuase I feel like I have things to say, and because its come up repeatedly in convorsation.

" You should have a blog, I would read it"

has been said multiple times in the last few months. Since I believe that God speaks thru the people around us I said " OK OK, I'll do it "

So here it is.


I all of a sudden felt a ton of blog pressure.
Who would like me? Who would read it? My life? My opinions? The way I look at the world?

and then a bigger question- DO I even want to bear all of that? Can I chronicle myself in an honest way without making slight changes to look like I am the best version of myself?- 

So my thoughts on God, Being a wife and mom, hair, people, life will be here to who ever wants to see.


-L

No comments:

Post a Comment